Physics Department

The department of Physics was established in the year 1956.The department offers both Major and General courses to the undergraduate students.At present there are six full time faculty members in the department.

Name of the Teachers

  1. Sri Motior Rahman, Associate Professor & H. O. D
  2. Sri Hiten Sarma, Associate Professor.
  3. Mrs. Nandita Prodhani, Associate Professor.
  4. Sri. Rafiul Karim Mollah, Assistant Professor.
  5. Sri Edal Hussain, Assistant Professor.
  6. Sri Nilam Jyoti Dutta, Assistant Professor.
  7. Sri Monzurul Kader Ahmed, Assistant Professor.