All the candidates of Merit list are to report on 27/06/2018 at 10 am in the auditorium hall of B N College, Dhubri.
All the candidates of Waiting list are to report on 28/06/2018 at 10 am in the auditorium hall of B N College, Dhubri.
The photo copies of the following documents, to be submitted along with the duly filled downloaded admission form and the original copies of the same to be produced at the time of admission.
1. H.S.L.C. Admit card/Age certificate
2. Mark sheet of the last Examination
3. Pass certificate
4. Caste certificate
5. Gap-certificate (if any)
6. Migration certificate (for students of other Board/Council)
7. Three copies of stamp size photograph
For free admission into Degree 1st semester the students are required to submit the following extra documents:
1. Annual income certificate of their parent from Local Revenue Circle Officer/Mauzadar for the current financial year.
2.The fee Waiver students are to plant a sapling at his own residence/college and submit two copies of post card size photograph of the sapling at the time of admission.
3. A declaration from the students that neither of parent of the student is an employee of State/Central Govt. Department or its undertaking by filling the dectaration form to be supplied by the college at the time of admission.
4. Admission into self sustaining courses such as B.C.A., B.Com. and the elective subjects such as Bio-Tech, Computer Science, Education will not come under the purview of free admission.
B N College, Dhubri